We've been specialising in custom printed paddling gear for almost a decade, leading the way in truly bespoke paddling equipment - not only for Olympic teams, but also for outdoors centres, paddle clubs, activity providers and individuals.
Using sublimation print technology we print directly into our specially-developed, high-performance waterproof fabrics. The whole process is very simple, just choose a garment from our custom collection, let us know your design brief (remember - the sky is the limit!), we'll then design, print and manufacture your one-off, unique item in our Darley Dale premises.
Your imagination is the only limitation with our custom print service. Do you love Unicorns? How about Unicorns sliding down a rainbow...? No problem, leave it with us and we'll make that a reality. Remember: "Anything is Possible."
Once the design brief is in place, we'll set to work making your artwork to your exact requirements. We use vector based graphics, so that all elements of the design are fully editable and also deliver a crisp finished print.
We use only the best hardware available. We have a great relationship with the global market leaders if digital print solutions, Roland DG. We've recently invested in new, high-speed printer, increasing our printing potential output by about 100%, without any loss of quality.
Once the design has made its way onto the fabric, it is then sewn, seam-sealed and quality checked. Our small team of highly skilled machinists ensure that finished products are manufactured to our exacting high standards.
Fancy your own unique paddling kit?
Have a think about the following:
- Which product? We can offer topdecks, PFDs, jackets, bibs and more. Have a good think about what is right for your needs, decide on your budget, and if you would like any advice, just ask. Once you have chosen, download the appropriate template (see links at bottom of page) which will give you your starting point.
- Logos? Often a design starts with a company or team logo and goes from there. Please try and provide any logos in their original design file (preferably vector based - .eps, .ai etc.). At the very least a high resolution jpeg will be fine.
- Ideas? Individuals looking for personalised kit sometimes have an idea in their heads about something that is important to them. You may be able to find free, downloadable vector graphics online which can help you put a design together. If not, let us know your thoughts and we can put something together (extra charges may apply). Have a think about any particular images or graphics that mean something to you personally.
- Colours? You may need to think about background colours and the Peak PS logo colours, alongside your design. We create and print in CMYK so if you can provide these values it will give you the most accurate outcome.
- Get designing! The designers amongst you may be able to use the custom template to put together your complete design (we like this!). For others, try and give us as clear a design brief as possible - if you cannot use the template digitally then feel free to print it off and sketch something by hand. Our skilled designer can convert almost anything but the clearer it is, the quicker (and possible cheaper) the process will be!
Once you are happy with your design we will send you the final artwork to confirm, and then we can get cracking! Manufacturing times can vary (weeks to months) depending on our workload so if you have a particular deadline then it is worth starting well in advance. Spring is normally our busiest period with the start of the competition season for several disciplines, so please bear this in mind.
(files open in separate tabs as PDFs)
- Racer ST (Body)
- Long Sleeve (Speedskin / Racer ST / Racer Long topdeck & jacket)
- Short Sleeve (Speedskin / Racer ST / Racer Short topdeck & jacket)
- Long Sleeve (Deluxe / Racer & Semi Long topdecks & jackets)
- Short Sleeve (Semi Short topdeck & jacket)