We hope that you are entirely satisfied with every purchase made from the Peak UK Kayaking Co Ltd and strive to offer you excellent quality, value and service at all times. We pride ourselves on our deserved reputation for excellent customer service and we always aim to resolve any disputes to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Please make sure all goods are properly packaged. We would recommend a Signed For service.
- All goods must be in a new and unused condition with all product labels included.
- Please include a copy of your invoice / order number if possible (if not then your name and address will be fine), along with a note stating whether you would like a refund or exchange. Please provide details of any exchange (size / colour etc.)
- Please make sure the returned item is in pristine condition and remove any stray pet hair, otherwise a £10 fee for cleaning will be deducted from the refund.
Refunds & exchanges (non-faulty items)
If you wish to return an item, either for exchange or refund, please follow the below procedures. If you are unsure please contact us first.
- For the fastest service please reorder the item required online. This will prevent any delays whilst we wait for the item to arrive back here.
- Return the unwanted item to us at:
Peak UK Kayaking
- We recommend using Royal Mail, recorded delivery (not special delivery).
- Once we receive the item we will refund the original order.
- If you prefer you can return the item to us without reordering and we will exchange as soon as it arrives.
- Please include a short note detailing the exchange and your name / order number if possible.
- All EU orders will now be shipped through our Irish company and all returns must be sent to our Ireland base.
- Please reorder the correct item online.
- Return the unwanted item to:
Peak EU Kayaking Limited
Co Wexford Y34 D650
4. Once the order arrives we will refund the original item plus any extra shipping fees.
Rest of World customers (including non-EU European countries).
Please contact us before returning any orders.
+44 (0)1629 732611
Faulty products / items sent in error
If you have received an item that you believe to be incorrect or faulty, please contact us within 14 days.
UK / ROW
+353 51 540000
Faulty items / goods sent in error
- We will cover return postage, up to a maximum of £10. Please use Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded where possible. For larger orders, or for overseas orders please contact us first.
- Please note we will not cover return postage for any items from orders older than 14 days.
- All returns for faulty equipment must be authorized in advance.
- Any items received in error or in faulty condition will be replaced or refunded in full.
Please note that specially made items such as Topdecks, Custom items and Polo Vests may not be refundable unless faulty - contact us for more information.